Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center and Physician Office Building provides a range of healthcare services in one convenient location. Our services and features include:
- 30 private inpatient beds
- A family birthing unit designed to provide the best start to life for babies, their moms and families
- Surgery and procedure suites for outpatient and short stay surgeries, including orthopedic surgery
- Lab and imaging services, including CT and MRI
- Specialty medical services
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services
- Outpatient primary and specialty care
- Emergency department
- Ground and helicopter ambulances
- Nearby walking and biking trails, a rooftop healing terrace and green building practices
We have additional services available at our Presbyterian Medical Group clinic, including:
- An urgent care
- Primary and specialty care
- Lab and radiology
As part of the Presbyterian Healthcare Services system, we are dedicated to the health of our patients, members, and community.
Through volunteering opportunities as well as community outreach events, Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center brings the community together.
Find information on our latest news and our newest providers.
From classes to special community events, find the details here.
Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center is pleased to be recognized for its commitment to the community.
Board of Trustees
Meet the dedicated community leaders who volunteer their time to improve the health of our patients and the communities we serve.
Contact information for Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center.
Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center 4801 Beckner Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Maps & Directions