Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center provides a range of healthcare services in one convenient location, focusing on improving quality and enhancing the patient experience. Services and features include:
- 30 private inpatient beds
- A family birthing unit designed to provide the best start to life for babies, parents and families.
- Surgery and procedure suites for outpatient and short stay surgeries, including orthopedic surgery
- Lab and imaging services, including CT and MRI
- Specialty medical services
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation service
- Emergency department
- Ground and helicopter ambulances
- Hiking and biking trails, a healing pathway and green building practices
Located in Santa Fe, it is part of the not-for-profit Presbyterian Healthcare Services and is dedicated to the health of its patients, members, and communities.
Through volunteering opportunities as well as community outreach events, Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center brings the community together.
Find information on our latest news and our newest providers.
From classes to special community events, find the details here.
Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center is pleased to be recognized for its commitment to the community.
Board of Trustees
Meet the dedicated community leaders who volunteer their time to improve the health of our patients and the communities we serve.
Contact information for Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center.
We’re Elevating Care in Santa Fe
Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center provides more choice and greater access to healthcare for Santa Fe and surrounding areas.
Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center 4801 Beckner Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Maps & Directions